Thursday 24 March 2016

Chemo starts again

Just to keep you posted, I had a meeting with the consultant and dietitian on Thursday, their feedback was good on the bloods and kidney/liver function - 'responding' well to the chemotherapy.

Lungs no change, still struggle to breathe from time to time, mainly because of the morphine I'm on for pain relief.

Start next cycle of chemo on bank holiday Monday, so that week I'll pretty much either be in agony, asleep.

One of the reasons that I write this blog is so people don't talk constantly to me about my cancer, I'd appreciate it if you didn't mention it when you got in touch.

Also, please in politest way possible, don't send me articles, information or anything material regarding cures for cancer, I know people mean well however its just as damaging as talking about it. I've got a two consultants, dietitian, district nurse, MacMillan nurse, GP and nutritionist all feeding me their sound advice on a weekly basis. I'm gonna be OK x


No comments:

Post a Comment